游戏狗安卓中文网欢迎您
您的当前位置:wp游戏 > WP教程 > 正文

HTC HD7 官方常用问题指南(翻译为中文)

2011-12-13来源:游戏狗作者:H@h的影子

问:  Does the built-in browser support Adobe Flash?

内置的浏览器是否支持Adobe Flash? 

Currently your phone does not support Adobe Flash.

目前您的手机不支持Adobe的Flash。

问:  How can I backup my SMS?

如何备份我的短信? 

Please search for a 3rd party software that will have this functionality.

请搜索第三方软件,都会有这个功能。

You can search using Marketplace by Tapping on START > All apps > Marketplace.

您可以搜索使用>软件市场通过点击开始菜单所有的应用程序>市场。
Search for the keyword SMS backup.

搜寻关键字:短信备份。

NOTE: All apps is the arrow pointing to the left on the start menu.

注意:所有的应用程序是箭头指向左边的菜单上的开始。

问:  How do I use GPS on my phone?

我如何使用手机的GPS? 

GPS will automatically be enabled for applications that require it.


应用程序需要GPS的时候卫星定位系统将自动启用。

When opening an application that requires GPS, like Maps, there will be a notification asking you to allow the phone to use your location.

当打开一个应用程序需要GPS地图,会有通知,要求让手机定位您的位置。

Simply press OK to enable this function.

只需按下确定就可以启用此功能。

In the settings, you can toggle whether to enable locations or not by simply pressing START > All apps > settings > location > on

在设置,您可以切换是否启用我的位置   只要按下开始“>所有的应用程序>设置”>位置>

问:  How do keep the screen from going blank?

如何继续下去空白屏幕的呢? 

To adjust the screen timeout, please tap on START > All apps > Settings > Lock & wall** > Screen time-out > Never.

要调整屏幕时,请>点击开始菜单所有的应用程序>“设置>”锁定墙纸>“萤幕超时”>从不。

NOTE: All apps is the arrow pointing to the left on the start menu.

注意:所有的应用程序是箭头指向左边的菜单上的开始。


问:  How do I synchronize my phone with my Google account?

如何同步我的帐户电话与我的谷歌? 

You can sync your contacts, your email and calendar with your Google account.

你可以同步你的联系人,电子邮件和帐户的日历与您的谷歌。
Please tap on START > All apps > Settings > email & accounts > add an account > Google > then enter your Email address and Password.

请点击“开始>所有的应用程序>”设置>“电子邮件及会计>”添加帐户>谷歌>然后输入你的电子邮件地址和密码。
Your sync will begin after you have completed the sync.

你会开始后,同步完成同步。

By default only Email and Contacts are synced.

默认情况下只有电子邮件和联系人同步。
To sync your calendar, simply tap Google in your email & account settings and place a check next to Calendar.

同步您的日历,只需点击设置在您的电子邮件和谷歌帐户,并放置在检查旁边的日历


问:  Which bluetooth profiles and functions does the phone support?

概况和功能的蓝牙手机是否支持? 

Your phone supports A2DP, PBAP, HFP, HSP, and AVRCP.

您的手机支持A2DP,PBAP,丙烯,热休克蛋白,和AVRCP。


问:  How do I backup my phone?

我如何备份我的电话? 

You can back up your emails, contacts and calendar events by using a Windows Live account, Google account, Yahoo! Account or Outlook account.

您可以备份帐户,雅虎帐户或Outlook帐户的电子邮件,联系人和日历事件使用Windows Live帐户,谷歌。
Simply add any one of these accounts to your phone and you can begin to use that account as your backup solution.

只需添加任何帐户其中一个到您的手机,你可以开始使用的备份解决方案,为您的帐户。

To back up your text messages you can look in the marketplace for solutions that fit your needs.

要备份您的短信你可以在市场上的需求的解决方案,适合您的。


问:  Why does the phone heat up when I'm charging the battery or when I'm ** long  calls?

为什么长话费手机热起来时,我充电的电池或当我的决策? 

When using your phone for prolonged periods of time, such as when you're talking to the phone, charging the battery, browsing the web or using navigating software, the device may become warm.

当使用导航软件的手机长时间使用时间,如当你说话到手机上,充电电池,浏览网页,或者该设备可能会变得温暖。
In most cases this is normal and therefore should not be interpreted as a problem with the phone.

在大多数情况下,这是正常的,因此不应被理解为一个电话问题的。


问:  Can I install applications to my microSD card?

我可以安装应用程序到我的microSD卡吗? 

Although your phone has no micro SD card it has 8gb of internal memory so you are able to install applications on the phone memory.

虽然您的手机没有微型SD卡有8GB内存的内部,以便您能够安装记忆体应用在手机上。

问:  How do I reset my phone back to the factory default settings?

如何重设我的手机恢复到出厂默认设置? 

Warning: Resetting your phone will erase your phone completely.

警告:重设您的手机将您的手机完全抹掉。
Remember to back up your phone information and settings.

记住要备份您的电话信息和设置。

To reset the phone to factory settings, please tap on START > All apps > Settings > About > Reset your phone.

要重置手机出厂设置,请点击“开始>所有的应用程序>”设置重置>关于>您的手机。

NOTE 1: Resetting your handset to factory or manufacturer's default setting will delete all the data stored on your phone memory, please back up your files first.

注1:重置您的手机到工厂或制造商的默认设置将删除所有内存数据存储在您的手机,请备份您的档案。
To backup all of your personal information on your phone, please refer to the FAQ "How do I backup my phone".

要备份手机上的所有个人信息,请参阅常见问题“我如何备份我的电话”。

NOTE 2: All apps is the arrow pointing to the left on the start menu.

注2:所有的应用程序是箭头指向左边的菜单上的开始。

本周TOP10
本周最新更新